Complete turnkey solutions for a broad range of industry sectors
From Mining and Marine to Aerospace and Defence, we’ve got you covered.
- Aerospace and Defence
- Steel and Aluminium Production
- Special Purpose Machinery
Performance Engineering Group has had the opportunity to contribute to several large projects for some high profile clients. These include:
- CSIRO’s energy centre at Mayfield West, home to the southern hemisphere’s largest solar Brayton cycle project
- The fabrication and assembly of locomotives for United Group Rail
- Operating as one of BlueScope Steel’s leading suppliers for over to 40 years.
- Being a preferred supplier to Boeing in the manufacture of tooling for the Boeing 787 aircraft
- The design and manufacture of Boeing C17 engine maintenance stands for the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)
This small but significant sample of projects demonstrates the diversity of our capabilities. Underpinning our ability to handle projects of this level of complexity is a dedicated team of highly skilled tradespeople and engineers who excel in the processes of Machining, Fabrication, Welding and Assembly.